Skinners - a shoe or a sock?
Since we started slacklining we have been searching for the perfect slackline shoe. Now after more than a decade, we've found it! It's not really a shoe, neither a sock though... The perfect combination of a shoe and a sock, which does not affect the sense of touch of the feet and offer a great grip on the slackline. - Mission complete!
Ofcourse also a great product, when you're not on a slackline. Think about walking to your slack- or highline spot or other activities.
- The combination of sock and shoe, which combines the advantages of both
- Foot sole made of a non-slip and waterproof double layer
- Weave of antibacterial yarns of pure silver against unpleasant odors
- Fits rolled up in your pocket and can be taken anywhere
- Washable up to 30 ° C
- The skinners are supplied with a transport bag with closure
Tested by SLACKTIVITY
The SLACKTIVITY team with Samuel Volery has extensively tested the skinners:
- Alpine-Highline-approved: Keep your feet warm thanks to the cotton component
- Indoor-training-approved: Free of marks on sports hall flooring. You sweat surprisingly little in the skinners, even with a sweaty indoor workout
- Good2know: The Skinner loses a few crumbs of the rubber coating on the first use. So far all skinners we tested have been washed at 40 ° C.
Advice by Skinners: On the border of sizes? Wider feet should size up.
|Size||EU||US men||US women||CM|
|XS||36 - 37||4,5 - 5,5||5,5 - 6,5||22,6 - 24,1|
|S||38 - 39||6 - 7||7 - 8||24,1 - 25,4|
|M||40 - 42||7,5 - 9,5||8,5 - 10,5||25,4 - 26,8|
|L||43 - 44||10 - 11||11 - 12||26,8 - 28,1|
|XL||45 - 46||11,5 - 12,5||12,5 - 13,5||28,1 - 29,4|
|XXL||47 - 49||13 - 14,5||14 - 15,5||29,4 - 30,9|