8mm Quicklink for for multiple purpose usage.
8mm Quicklink for multiple purpose usage. You could use the quicklink for example to:
- use in the Hangover-Pulley system, to connect the softRP to the LineGrip
- connect your static rope onto the pulleys in your rope pulley system
- connect static rope to bolts for your highline, for slings DeltaQuicklinks are recommended.
- Screw opening: approx. 10.5mm
- Weight 77g
- Material: stainless steel S.S.316
- Minimum Breaking Strength (MBS): 25kN
- MBS open gate:> 1kN
- Working Load Limit (WLL): 6kN
Always screw quicklinks hand tight with a wrench. Only then a Quicklink is strong enough to handle forces in slacklining. An not tight screwed Quicklink can result in unscrewing of the gate which can result in failing of the Quicklink. This can be prevented by tightening the Quicklink properly.