Certified HighlineLeash according to safety standard ISA 37 comes with one super strong SLACKTIVITY aluminium ring.
ISA certified HighlineLeash 320cm
Tested according to the safety standard ISA 37
The ISA (International Slackline Association) certified highline leash is the best choice for securing yourself to a highline. A dynamic climbing rope of the brand Edelrid (Hummingbird Pro Dry 9.2mm) is threaded through a 20mm Nylon tubular webbing to create a redundant leash with a tight fit. The webbing has a soft feel to it, which makes it easy to climb after a leashfall and to untie your knot afterwards. The black edges are great for detecting twists in your leash, so that a whipper does not send you spinning around.
The length of 320cm is perfect to tie a figure-8 knot on your harness and to the leash ring, and still have sufficient length to walk without getting bothered by the leash.
The SLACKTIVITY threaded highline leash comes with one green anodized aluminium rings. Each single ring is preload tested to 6kN and is ISA:37 certified. The ring is lightweight, strong, and has a really smooth surface to prevent any damage to your line. Please be aware that highlining can be a dangerous activity if done incorrectly. We recommend to learn from experts before starting yourself.
Tip - one vs. two rings
Tape two rings outside together. Then two rings glide more easy over the tapes of your highline rigg. The certified rings can be used as single ring in a leash. At the moment it is common to use two rings together. This is from the safety perspective with certified rings not necessary anymore. If you still want to use 2 rings - it is recommended to tape them with electro tape outside together.
- Breaking load Edelrid Hummingbird Pro Dry 9.2 with Figure-8: 17kN
- MBS (minimum breaking load) of the aluminium ring: 39kN (note that the laser printing on the ring shows a lower incorrect number of the MBS)
- 9,2mm Dynamic rope Hummingbird Pro Dry (18% @ 10kN)
- Weight of the leash and ring: 350g
- Weight of the aluminium ring: 51g
- Length of the leash: 320mm
- Threaded with tubular webbing
- Threaded by SLACKTIVITY Benelux
- Hot-forged ring made of aluminium 6061-T6 eloxated in SLACKTIVITY-green
- Outer diameter ring: 80mm
- Inner diameter ring: 60mm