Light weight, ISA-certified HighlineRing out of aluminum.
Each single highline-ring is preload tested to 6kN and is ISA:37 certified. The ring is lightweight, strong, and has a really smooth surface to prevent any damage to your line.
- Weight: 51g
- Outer diameter: 80mm
- Inner diameter: 60mm
- Thickness of the ring: 10mm
- made of hot forged SLACKTIVITY anodized aluminium 6061-T6
- Minimum Breaking Strength (MBS): 39kN
- Way lighter than steel rings, which reduces the risk of injury when falling onto the rings
- big rings, which makes sure the ring runs easily over the webbing
Tip:If you like to use two rings - tape them together (two rings glide a bit more easy over the tapes of your highline-rigg).