Light weight HighlineRing out of aluminum.
- Buy 2 for €9.95 each and save 9%
Our anodized alumiunum ring without sharp edges can be used double as a set of leashrings.
NEVER attempt to use this as a anchor for a slackline! Not PSA certified
- Weight: 48g
- Outer diameter: 80mm
- Inner diameter: 60mm
- Thickness of the ring: 10mm
- made of hot forged aluminium 6061-T6
- Minimum Breaking Strength (MBS): 20kN
- Deformation @ 5kN
- lighter than steel rings, which reduces the risk of injury when falling onto the rings
- big rings, which makes sure the ring runs easily over the webbing
Tip: Always use two rings together with some tape