80g lighter than the LineGrip G4 and with a WLL of 8kN makes the HighlineGrip ideal for the HangOverPulley in alpine use.
The HighlineGrip G2 is discontinued after the release of the G5, which is just 20 grams more heavier. There was no need anymore to create the highlineGrip G2.
The lineGrip developed by Andy Riedrich is now available through Slacktivity in full Black. The lineGrips' function is to grasp the slackline. It can be used for the following applications:
- HangOverPulley; to pull the webbing through the SeaHorse (or any other weblock).
- To Soft Point your high- or highline (no tensioning mechanism is left in your slackline rig). This means less weight in the slackline system, less wear on your pulley system and less items in your slackline system to potentially fail.
- Tension multiple slacklines at the same time!
- Use less static rope in your pulley system, a 10m pulley system can be used again and again.
The LineGrip is suitable for slackline thicknesses of 1 - 5 mm and band widths of 24 - 26 mm. The LineGrip can be used in a range of temprature between -10 and + 40 ° C. For high temprature use the protecive shell to prevent slipping with high tension. The models G2 and G4 are made of high-strength aluminum 7075 aircraft. The vulcanized special rubber made from a natural rubber mixture, specially developed for slacklining, allows for the adhesion on the slackline at such high tensile forces.
The SBR function makes the LineGrip safer and easier to use, thanks to the auto-locking and auto-releasing plate retainer mechanism. Simply clip on, latch the plate and its automatically locked secure. No more need to manually insert the retainer-pin as before. Attaching and securing the lineGrip is now a matter of only one second - as is the removal!
- Weight: 380g
- Dimensions LxHxW: 162x80x45mm
- Common Slipping Threshold (CST): ~ 20kN
- Minimum Breaking Strength (MBS): 25kN
- Working Load Limit (WLL): 8kN
- Highline Grip G2-SBR - 8kN WLL, colour: Black
- lineGrip-Shell (protection & cooling)
- English instruction manual
- 2x Spare lineGrip safety caps