Indispensable for any Highliner and all low weight tensioning systems (HangOver Pulley Systems). World's first Highline-specific product with PSA certification..
The HangOver took over a year of development, countless sketches, calculations, prototype designs and tests to develop the worlds first ball bearing carabiner. The HangOver can be used to tension 25mm wide slacklines or to roll along a 25mm wide slackline with hardly any friction. The HangOver has been ergonomically designed so that it is easy and intuitive to use. The HangOver has a smooth surface and smooth edges to ensure that the line can not be damaged. The line passes over four ball bearings with a total width of 27.5mm, which always keeps the HangOver straight.
- Tool to roll over a highline
- Multiplier in Ellington tension system/primitive system.
- Build a HangOver Pulley System
- Can also be used as a single pulley in for example a multiplier.
- PSA certified CE 0194
- Width of the rolling surface: 27.8 mm
- Minimum Breaking Strength (MBS) major axis: 22 kN
- MBS open gate: 6 kN
- MBS minor axis: 7 kN
- Max. Working Load Limit (WLL): 4 kN
- Dimensions: 124 x 62 x 28 mm
- Weight: 152 g
- Material: hot-forged aircraft aluminum 7075-T6, green anodized
- Ball bearing: 19mm; Sealing: 2RS; Cr: 2.80 kN, Cor: 1.06 kN
The design of this product is protected by international law (registered international design- WIPO DM / 095081)