Inspired by a highline rigged by Samual Volery, Salvatore Daniele & Samuel Metzger, back in the days, in 2012. The design was made with a still from the video.
Inspired by a highline rigged by Samual Volery, Salvatore Daniele & Samuel Metzger, back in the days, in 2012. The design was made with a still from the video. Check the images for the orginal photo. The photo was made by Martin Knobbel.
Visual Whiteout/Jan-Georg Wagenfeld.
The shirt is made from 100% Organic Cotton, it has a perfect fit and soft handfeel. The cotton weighs 140g/m2. Comes in the colour Navy.
- Stripped back to the essentials this short-sleeved T-shirt is clean and minimalistic for any occasion
- Comfortable body length construction for a perfect look
- Side seams ensure the best fit and a masculine silhouette
- Cut in an easy medium fit it's the kind of tee you'll dress up and down
- Thin collar rib for modern up to date appearance
- For long-lasting comfort the neck and shoulder seams are reinforced with a soft binding
- Minimalist cut and detailing suitable for many uses and any end user requirements.
Certified by the Fair Wear Foundation which helps to improve working conditions where your clothing is made.