Skinners - a shoe or a sock?
Since we started slacklining we have been searching for the perfect slackline shoe. Now after more than a decade, we've found it! It's not really a shoe, neither a sock though... The perfect combination of a shoe and a sock, which does not affect the sense of touch of the feet and offer a great grip on the slackline. - Mission complete!
Ofcourse also a great product, when you're not on a slackline. Think about walking to your slack- or highline spot or other activities.
- The combination of sock and shoe, which combines the advantages of both
- Foot sole made of a non-slip and waterproof double layer
- Weave of antibacterial yarns of pure silver against unpleasant odors
- Fits rolled up in your pocket and can be taken anywhere
- Washable up to 30 ° C
- The skinners are supplied with a transport bag with closure
Tested by SLACKTIVITY
The SLACKTIVITY team with Samuel Volery has extensively tested the skinners:
- Alpine-Highline-approved: Keep your feet warm thanks to the cotton component
- Indoor-training-approved: Free of marks on sports hall flooring. You sweat surprisingly little in the skinners, even with a sweaty indoor workout
- Good2know: The Skinner loses a few crumbs of the rubber coating on the first use. So far all skinners we tested have been washed at 40 ° C.