The perfect Quicklink to connect spansets in your highline rig!
The perfect quicklink to anchor your industrial slings/spanset to a bolt in a highline rig. The triangular shape of the quicklink allows spansets to be connected while the force gets evenly distributed
- Screw opening: approx. 11mm
- Weight 86g
- Dimensions (triangle inside): s = 59mm, c = 42mm, h = 57mm
- Material: stainless steel S.S.316
- Minimum Breaking Strength (MBS): 25kN
- MBS open gate:> 1kN
- Working Load Limit (WLL): 6kN
Always screw quicklinks hand tight with a wrench. Only then a Quicklink is strong enough to handle forces in slacklining. An not tight screwed Quicklink can result in unscrewing of the gate which can result in failing of the Quicklink. This can be prevented by tightening the Quicklink properly.