For use as a Weblock for rodeolines, lines up to 40m (not a highline) or for fixing a multiplier in a HangOverPulleySystem.
Easy and cheap Weblock
Forged and anodized green chain link. Ideal to use in an Primitive/Ellington system, an cheap alternative to a weblock in combination with a shackle (not recommended for highlines) or easy connection for a HangOver as multiplier.
Note: In this Weblock with an Shackle you can't pretension.
- Minimal Breaking Strength: 30kN
- WLL 6kN
- Dimensions outer:L=50mm, W=35mm
- Dimensions inner: L=30mm, W=15mm
- Designed for 25mm webbing
- forged aluminum 7075-T6, green anodized
- Weight 23g